Yep, São Paulo is celebrating its 452nd year today, happy birthday! LOL
Some useless facts about SP:
– it has 11 million inhabitants;
– area: 1.523 km²
– average altitude: 760m.
– it was founded by two jesuit priests who built a school – yepp, SP began with a school!
– its motto is "Non ducor duco", which means "I’m not guided, I guide"
– it is the 2nd city in the world that has most helicopters (1st one is New York, of course!)
– it is called the worldwide gastronomic capital because of the variety and quality of its (about 10.000) restaurants.
If you wish to see some photos, check the following blogs:
And if you read portuguese and want to know more about SP, check